You can spend the day relaxing on the beach, or choose to explore the Zoo and the Aquasplash water park, enjoy a bike ride in the midst of nature or visit the surrounding area with your family: in Bibione you will be spoiled for choice!
Bibione and surroundings
The casoni and lighthouse of Bibione
Reconnect with nature
Nature is certainly one of the main characters of this place, where the blue of the sea meets the waters of the lagoon. A highly recommended trip is Valgrande, a protected natural area with a high biodiversity, beautiful to : it is not uncommon to spot among the reeds and shrubs animals like swans, herons, flamingos but also fallow deers, roe deers and wild horses.
We also recommend the boat trips to Bibione along the internal canals that continue to the lighthouse of Bibione: staying at Residence Serenissima, you can get directions directly from the reception staff. From the boat you can admire the famous “casoni”, the typical fishermen's houses made of straw.
Things to Do in Concordia Sagittaria, Portogruaro and Caorle
Near Bibione: Caorle, Portogruaro and Concordia Sagittaria
Bibione is located near Venice, one of the most beautiful and well-known cities in the world that you can reach by boat passing through the lagoon islands of Murano and Burano.
However, near Bibione there are other picturesque villages and towns full of history and culture.
- Caorle is a seaside resort on the Adriatic coast with narrow alleys and pastel-colored houses.
- Portogruaro is a city featuring Venetian and Renaissance style buildings, numerous covered arcades that flank the streets of the center.
- Concordia Sagittaria is a town with ancient origins dating back to the Roman age: in the historic center you can visit the archaeological sites that have brought to light the mosaics and the structure of the ancient Roman buildings.
Things to do in Lignano and surroundings
Fun for the whole family
Around Bibione there are many , such as:
- Go Kart track in Precenicco, for adrenaline-pumping fun.
- Parco Junior in Lignano, with many games and attractions.
- Aquasplash water park, to have fun between pools and slides.
- Punta Verde Zoo Park, home to lions, tigers, giraffes, hippos, flamingos ... and many more!
Things to do in Bibione and surroundings
Residence Serenissima is located in the to reach all these locations. Thanks to the , you will be sure to find your parking space when returning from your trip. At the Reception you will find a trained staff ready to assist you and give you information on the best tours and itineraries in the area.